Our mission statement is simple and easy to remember:
We, of Friendship Alliance Church, exist to glorify God by strengthening families through Jesus Christ.
From this core mission statement we desire to:
- Continue developing a family friendly church that exalts Christ in Northeast Ohio.
- Continue to develop a Prayer Saturated Church.
- Continue developing leaders for present and future ministries of Friendship Alliance.
- Continue developing each member in his or her faith through ministry involvement and discipleship groups.
- Continue developing a God exalting and excellent Worship Service.
- Continue expanding our effective youth and children’s ministries.
- Develop strong community evangelism to win hearts and build the Church.
- Develop strong community service ministries.
- Continue to move the church toward building a worship center and ministry campus on our 11 acres just south of Lake LaDue on Route 44.
- Continue to expand our mission’s ministry through education, prayer, Mission Festivals, short-term overseas and trips, mobilizing our youth in summer mission projects, inspiring people to mission careers.